KurioCity Games is the technology platform that drives MetroDemic, a mobile team building game that has been launched in cities across the United States.
We developed the KurioCity Games engine following these principles so we can serve people who are looking for something fun to do this weekend or planning the next big company team building event.
A Scalable Business Model…
There are two keys to our growth:
- Add More Cities – The flexible framework makes it easy to add new cities (an ongoing revenue source) to the business.
- Build More Games – Our entire system was built to house additional games in the future.
That is Easy to Administer…
Our goal is to build a platform that is so self-sustaining that we receive zero support phone calls and emails.
- DIY Registration – Whether a small group signs up direct on our site or through activity sites like Groupon and Expedia, the system is simple and automated.
- Company Team Building – The group organizer can register their group and run the entire event completely on their own. They don’t need to pay thousands of dollars for a custom event and host.
- Customer Management – From a mobile phone, we can run our business.
- Game Maintenance – A beautiful set of tools behind the scene (our secret sauce!) to keep every game fresh and relevant.
And Fun to Play…
- Straight Forward Technology – We spend a lot of time on usability to make sure a person with very limited skills on a mobile phone and can play the game.
- Simple Gaming – P
eople have about 1 minute to learn how to play the game! The gaming rules are simple and are designed for a person who has probably never set foot in their local game store.
- Competitive – Our leaderboards are a great way to drive up the competitive stakes!
- Social – Team photos and social sharing mechanisms are built into the system.
KurioCity Games was bootstrapped by Kris and Christine Neese, a husband and wife team based in Seattle, WA. Launching MetroDemic and KurioCity Games is a way for us to tie our love of technology, puzzles, games, and playtime into one big project, while building a steady side income for our family.
We pour our hearts into the business and sincerely hope that it puts a smile on your face when you give it a try! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have.